RENT TO OWN: 10+1 REASONS WHY TO INVEST IN “READY FOR OCCUPANCY”
- WISE INVESTMENT- The value of its unit appreciates over time.
- ADVANTAGE OF PROPERTY OWNERSHIP- Ownership transfer is smooth and immediate.
- UNPARALLELED AFTER- SALES SERVICE-Our quality services are a testament of our long lasting devotion to excellence.
- HASSLE-FREE MAINTENANCE- Materials used are of high caliber, coupled with a prompt and excellent maintenance service.
- TOP-NOTCH AMENITIES- Whether it’s a pool, a park or a gym, each facility will please every owner’s interest.
- LUXURY OF COMFORT- Moving in to your new home has never been this easy.
- PRESTIGE LIVING- Our free interior design services let you decide how luxurious your unit can get.
- LIFESTYLE CONVENIENCE- ‘RFO’ units are located in Megaworld townships, so all your needs are within reach.
- GUARANTEED SECURITY- Excellent service won’t be complete without the utmost security.
- CLEAN AND HEALTHY LIVING- Surrounded by lush greenery, the development recreates that fresh, ambient feel in an urban setting.
- PRIME LOCATIONS- Location really matters, so we’ve built our properties only in Metro Manila’s premiere spots.
Forbes Town Center is a PHP15 billion, five-hectare township in the heart of Fort Bonifacio. It is one of the main landmarks emerging in Metro Manila’s newest central business district. Forbes Town Center has 12 residential towers which house more than 3,500 residential units. The community is adjacent to Manila Polo Club, Manila Golf and Country Club, Forbes Park and Dasmariñas Village. Residents thus have an uninterrupted panoramic half-kilometer-long view of the Manila Golf Course.
The focal point of activity in Forbes Town Center is the aptly named Forbes Town Road, a retail strip with 37 restaurants and shops that cater to the diverse needs of the residents of the community’s three Bellagio towers, six towers of Forbeswood Heights, two towers of Forbeswood Parklane, and 53-storey Eight Forbes Town Road. This is connected to another Fort Bonifacio landmark: Burgos Circle, a leisure spot with residential condominiums and a small park. These commercial centers along with each of the condominiums’ convenient location and top-notch resort-style amenities form a lifestyle of absolute leisure.
BELLAGIO TOWER 3
Feast on nature’s masterpiece. The Manila golf course’s priceless scenery, reserved for your viewing pleasure, is best enjoyed from the comfort of your home. Watch the play of light over an ever changing palette of Zoysia-covered fairways. Admire nature’s seamless artistry – from the shade trees to the pristine white sand and natural watercourses – from your floor-to-ceiling windows. Get a glimpse of a golf tournament as it unfolds on the lush green at midday. With such beauty at your fingertips, you can face each day renewed and rejuvenated.
At the Bellagio, you are part of Forbes Town Center. This is life in the realm of total comfort, of absolute leisure, of the utmost of opulence.
- Maximized view of Manila Golf Course
- Access to Burgos Circle
- Full glass facade
- Individual building amenities at podium level
Bellagio III Amenities
- Luxury loft units available with panoramic golf course view
- Podium level amenities
- Swimming pool complex with in-pool lounge, sandy beach feature and wooden sundeck
- Sand deck, Footbath, Dolphin sculpture with water feature
- Children’s playground and day care
- Gym and fitness center
- Game room
- BBQ area
- Landscaped gardens
Unit Features and Highlights
- Bedroom on loft level with modular closet and its own toilet and bath
- Wooden plank laminate floor finish in living, dining and bedroom areas
- Ceramic tiles in kitchen, toilet and bath
- Kitchen with stainless steel sink and modular undercounter and hanging cabinets
- Kitchen and toilet with mechanical ventilation
- Provision of one unit Package Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC) for bedroom only
- Entrance lobby with reception counter and lounge area
- Five high-speed, interior finished passenger elevators
- One high-speed service elevator
- Security command center for 24 hour monitoring of all building facilities
- Centralized mail room
Typical Residence Features
- Entrance panel door with viewer
- Individual electric and water meters
- Individual mail boxes with keys
- Provision for cable TV
- Provision for telephone lines per unit
- Provision for hot and cold water supply lines (excluding water heater) for toilets
- Individual Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)
Building Facilities and Services
- Automatic fire sprinkler system for all units
- Overhead water tank and underground cistern for ample water supply
- Standby power generator for selected common areas
- Building administration/security office
- Maintenance and housekeeping services
- Two-level basement and lower-ground parking
RENT TO OWN TERMS:
|SAMPLE PAYMENT SCHEDULE|
|PROJECT NAME||BELLAGIO -lll|
|UNIT TYPE||Studio with loft|
|LEASE TO OWN | 10-10(24)-80|
|Percentage||No. of Months||TCP Breakdown||Payment/Month|
|Net Down Payment||–||1||850,910.00||850,910.00|
|Total Contract Price||100%||26||8,759,100.00||8,759,100.00|
|* Exclusive of Taxes & Fees|
|** Portion of the Taxes & Fees should be paid before MIC request|
|2||Feb-16||36,496.25||1st Monthly Amortization|
|3||Mar-16||36,496.25||2nd Monthly Amortization|
|4||Apr-16||36,496.25||3rd Monthly Amortization|
|5||May-16||36,496.25||4th Monthly Amortization|
|6||Jun-16||36,496.25||5th Monthly Amortization|
|7||Jul-16||36,496.25||6th Monthly Amortization|
|8||Aug-16||36,496.25||7th Monthly Amortization|
|9||Sep-16||36,496.25||8th Monthly Amortization|
|10||Oct-16||36,496.25||9th Monthly Amortization|
|11||Nov-16||36,496.25||10th Monthly Amortization|
|12||Dec-16||36,496.25||11th Monthly Amortization|
|13||Jan-17||36,496.25||12th Monthly Amortization|
|14||Feb-17||36,496.25||13th Monthly Amortization|
|15||Mar-17||36,496.25||14th Monthly Amortization|
|16||Apr-17||36,496.25||15th Monthly Amortization|
|17||May-17||36,496.25||16th Monthly Amortization|
|18||Jun-17||36,496.25||17th Monthly Amortization|
|19||Jul-17||36,496.25||18th Monthly Amortization|
|20||Aug-17||36,496.25||19th Monthly Amortization|
|21||Sep-17||36,496.25||20th Monthly Amortization|
|22||Oct-17||36,496.25||21st Monthly Amortization|
|23||Nov-17||36,496.25||22nd Monthly Amortization|
|24||Dec-17||36,496.25||23rd Monthly Amortization|
|25||Jan-18||36,496.25||24th Monthly Amortization|
|26||Feb-18||7,007,280.00||Turn Over Balance|
This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Stop reading and start calling
Why are you still reading this?..CALL NOW