RENT TO OWN: 10+1 REASONS WHY TO INVEST IN “READY FOR OCCUPANCY”
- WISE INVESTMENT- The value of its unit appreciates over time.
- ADVANTAGE OF PROPERTY OWNERSHIP- Ownership transfer is smooth and immediate.
- UNPARALLELED AFTER- SALES SERVICE-Our quality services are a testament of our long lasting devotion to excellence.
- HASSLE-FREE MAINTENANCE- Materials used are of high caliber, coupled with a prompt and excellent maintenance service.
- TOP-NOTCH AMENITIES- Whether it’s a pool, a park or a gym, each facility will please every owner’s interest.
- LUXURY OF COMFORT- Moving in to your new home has never been this easy.
- PRESTIGE LIVING- Our free interior design services let you decide how luxurious your unit can get.
- LIFESTYLE CONVENIENCE- ‘RFO’ units are located in Megaworld townships, so all your needs are within reach.
- GUARANTEED SECURITY- Excellent service won’t be complete without the utmost security.
- CLEAN AND HEALTHY LIVING- Surrounded by lush greenery, the development recreates that fresh, ambient feel in an urban setting.
- PRIME LOCATIONS- Location really matters, so we’ve built our properties only in Metro Manila’s premiere spots.
Forbes Town Center is a PHP15 billion, five-hectare township in the heart of Fort Bonifacio. It is one of the main landmarks emerging in Metro Manila’s newest central business district. Forbes Town Center has 12 residential towers which house more than 3,500 residential units. The community is adjacent to Manila Polo Club, Manila Golf and Country Club, Forbes Park and Dasmariñas Village. Residents thus have an uninterrupted panoramic half-kilometer-long view of the Manila Golf Course.
The focal point of activity in Forbes Town Center is the aptly named Forbes Town Road, a retail strip with 37 restaurants and shops that cater to the diverse needs of the residents of the community’s three Bellagio towers, six towers of Forbeswood Heights, two towers of Forbeswood Parklane, and 53-storey Eight Forbes Town Road. This is connected to another Fort Bonifacio landmark: Burgos Circle, a leisure spot with residential condominiums and a small park. These commercial centers along with each of the condominiums’ convenient location and top-notch resort-style amenities form a lifestyle of absolute leisure.
This is Forbeswood Heights Luxury Garden Residences. It is a piece of Eden created in the city of tomorrow, Bonifacio CBD. This is the home you’ve always wanted for yourself and your loved ones – with toddlers racing on the lawn, a loved one whispering in your ear on a lazy afternoon, the lush, windswept surroundings lulling you into a refreshing sense of ease. Forbeswood Heights offers a country club lifestyle that transforms living into a paradise-like experience. Leave the rest of the world behind as you embrace a life of supreme luxury.
Forbeswood Heights (FWH) is a first class residential condominium composed of 6 towers located in Fort Bonifacio Global City. Each residential tower are 22 stories high, with 12-one bedroom and studio units per floor . Landscaped gardens and an oversized bird bath welcomes you at the main entry and walkways. FWH is a neighbor to some multinational companies in the vicinity such as Ericsson, Deutsche Bank, and GE Money Bank head offices, Philippine Stock Exchange. St. Luke’s Hospital is within walking distance and so are the British, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, American International Schools and the upcoming embassies of Britain, Korea and Singapore. Perfect for expatriates, consultants, and students who works or study within the Global City vicinity.
- Entrance lobby with reception counter
- Two high-speed, interior finished passenger elevators for each tower
- Security command center for 24 hour monitoring of all building facilities
- Centralized mail room
- Paved walkway for leased commercial spaces
Typical Residence Features
- Entrance panel door with viewer
- Garbage chute for each tower
- Individual electric and water meters
- Individual mail boxes with keys
- Provision for cable TV
- Provision for telephone lines per unit
- Provision for hot and cold water supply lines (excluding water heater) for toilets
- Individual Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)
Building Facilities and Services
- Automatic fire sprinkler system for all units
- Overhead water tank and underground cistern for ample water supply
- Standby power generator for selected common areas
- Building administration/security office
- Maintenance and housekeeping services
- Car wash area for selected parking level
- Three level basement parking
- Burgos Circle
- St. Luke’s Global City
- Uptown Bonifacio
- Market! Market!
- McKinley Hill
- International Schools: ISM, BSM, MJS
- Access to EDSA, C5 and Kalayaan
RENT TO OWN TERM:
Why are you still reading this?..CALL NOW This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Stop reading and start calling