WHY BUY A READY FOR OCCUPANCY (RFO)?
10+1 REASONS WHY TO INVEST IN “READY FOR OCCUPANCY”
- WISE INVESTMENT- The value of its unit appreciates over time.
- ADVANTAGE OF PROPERTY OWNERSHIP- Ownership transfer is smooth and immediate.
- UNPARALLELED AFTER- SALES SERVICE-Our quality services are a testament of our long lasting devotion to excellence.
- HASSLE-FREE MAINTENANCE- Materials used are of high caliber, coupled with a prompt and excellent maintenance service.
- TOP-NOTCH AMENITIES- Whether it’s a pool, a park or a gym, each facility will please every owner’s interest.
- LUXURY OF COMFORT- Moving in to your new home has never been this easy.
- PRESTIGE LIVING- Our free interior design services let you decide how luxurious your unit can get.
- LIFESTYLE CONVENIENCE- ‘RFO’ units are located in Megaworld townships, so all your needs are within reach.
- GUARANTEED SECURITY- Excellent service won’t be complete without the utmost security.
- CLEAN AND HEALTHY LIVING- Surrounded by lush greenery, the development recreates that fresh, ambient feel in an urban setting.
- PRIME LOCATIONS- Location really matters, so we’ve built our properties only in Metro Manila’s premiere spots.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Protection & Peace of Mind
- Added Value Services
- Ready For Occupancy (RFO) with Lease to Own Terms
- Free Interior Design Services
- Leasing and Resale
- Management Services
FREE INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
You will be given the free hand to personalize your future condo unit/s with the help of professional in-house stylists and interior designers. If you have an interior design in mind for your newly-bought RFO unit, we can make it happen. Rather, you may choose from the various designs that the group is offering: Zen, Contemporary, Victorian, Filipino, Industrial, and the newly introduced Balinese, Classic Chic, Modern Eclectic, among others.
The Araneta Center is a 35-hectare commercial area in Quezon City, Philippines. Araneta Center Inc.(ACI), owned by the Araneta family, brings in an estimated 1 million visitors daily. The centerpiece of the complex is the Smart Araneta Coliseum, the largest enterntainment venue in Asia with a seating capacity of 15,000. It opened as the world’s biggest indoor arena in 1960.
The Araneta Center is being redeveloped into a mixed-use area that will integrate residential and office buildings to a redeveloped shopping and entertainment complex. In 2004, ACI’s landmark project, the Gateway mall opened its doors to the public. Gateway forms part of the redesign of the Araneta Center. The Center itself is undergoing a massive 20-year redevelopment plan. Walkway structures for railway transit line commuters have been constructed to serve as an all-access way for shoppers to roam freely around the complex.
MANHATTAN GARDEN CITY
Situated at the Araneta Center in Quezon City, Manhattan Garden City stands out as the very first transit-oriented residential development project in the country. In fact, Manhattan Garden City was designed to seamlessly integrate with the city’s mass-transit system. Launched in 2006, Manhattan Garden City also stands as Megaworld’s share in the Quezon City government’s redevelopment plan for the once-glorious Araneta Center, the city’s premier commercial center back in the 60s and 70s. The sprawling 5.7-hectare complex is also considered the largest single residential development in the country to date with a total of about 9,000 units upon completion. The complex features a 720-meter elevated garden walkway that connects the City’s 20 towers. Another first in Philippine real estate development, the walkway links the condominium complex to the Light Rail Transit 2 and Metro Rail Transit 3 systems, providing residents with easy access to trains bound for other parts of Metro Manila. Still a work in progress, Manhattan Garden City is envisioned to revive the former glory of Araneta Center and transform it again into a popular family destination as it once was.
Tower 2 also hosts the Manhattan Garden City grand transfer pavilion, which is the main access point to this residential haven and its many amenities. This pavilion is also the gateway to the MRT and LRT2 train stations and the many attractions of the Araneta Center. Manhattan Garden City is the first and only residential condominium that boasts of a direct link to both train stations, thus making every spoke of the metro accessible within minutes. Nine water amenities are concentrated in Tower 3. The whole family will surely enjoy a 20-meter lap pool with a bubble pool, outdoor spa, shallow water foot bath and a landscaped sun deck. A wading pool with a water play area and slides are perfect for youngsters. Cabanas lend a tropical beach feel to the whole area. The social and business relationships of residents are also taken into consideration. Thus, indoor amenities such as a game room for kids and adults, a business center and a function room are also provided. “With all of these amenities in place, residents of Manhattan Garden City don’t really have to venture out for some form of relaxation. Everything they need will just be a few steps from their units.
More than 20 different amenities are being offered at Manhattan Parkview Residence, the second phase of Manhattan Garden City. Tower 1 of the second phase hosts three active amenities: a basketball court and bleachers, where friends and relatives can cheer on the action. After the fun game, players and guests alike can traverse the trellised canopy walkway to check out Manhattan Garden City’s other amenities. Tower 1 – or One Manhattan Parkview – formerly reserved exclusively for foreign-based clients of Megaworld International. Three passive amenities define Tower 2. It features a sitting area, garden plaza, and fountain. The Zen fundamentals of this area make it ideal for reading books, listening to your favorite tunes in your iPod and meditating, given its verdant landscaping.
Get an edge in mobility.
The rest of the world is at your feet. Come and go as you please, from your home to the train stations, from north to south or east to west of Metro Manila – all within a minutes.
Take the MRT-3, whose route runs from North Ave. to taft Ave., and get to the business districts of Makati and Ortigas and Bonifacio Global City without the usual traffic gridlock. Reach hotels, hospitals, shopping centers and churches along EDSA quickly and easily. Top schools, such as U.P. and Ateneo in Quezon City and the U.S.T., F.E.U. and University of the East in Manila, are just as accessible via the LRT-2. And since both mass transit systems are linked to the LRT-1, get from Caloocan to Parañaque in one go.
Own a new lifestyle right here.
Live in a unique village connected to the Araneta Center shopping-dining-entertainment complex and the rest of the metropolis through the MRT and LRT. With a 729-meter-long garden of your own above the city.
You have the freedom to go places at manhattan Garden City. As the country’s first transit-oriented community, you can reach Araneta Center’s leisure hangouts as well as Metro Manila’s key destinations. Instantly. And today, two of its residential blocks, the three-tower Manhattan Parkway and three-tower Manhattan Parkview, welcome you to a one-of-a-kind mobile lifestyle.
All 20 towers of Manhattan Garden City area connected at the fourth-level Garden City. Here, a 729-meter-long garden walkway – also a first in the community – lets you enjoy a hectare of lush landscapes. Take in nature’s gift as you pace leisurely to the MRT-3 and LRT-2 stations.
Rise to the top.
This is your slice paradise in the city. From the moment you see your elegantly designed porte-cochere; you know you’ve come home to luxury. Outside, multicolor lights illuminate the Manhattan Garden City’s 20 towers, providing a picture-perfect backdrop for the vibrant streetscape below. Inside each tower, three plush elevators – plus four elevators at the transfer pavilion – wait to whisk you up from the retail arcades and the footbridges at the podium to the townhouse and condominium units at the upper floors.
Enjoy beautiful views of Araneta Center and Manila Bay from your executive studio or one-bedroom home, which feature large windows and balconies. For bigger living space, units can be combined to form a two- or three bedroom suite. A backup power generator, multilevel parking and provisions for Internet and cable TV guarantee a worry-free lifestyle.
Join the fun set.
What could be more indulgent than having an entire resort-style play area right where you live?
Unwind at the podium level of Manhattan Parkway, which features trellised walkways, jogging paths and a fitness station, along with an outdoor sauna/spa and a gym. Or stroll over to Manhattan Parkview, with its lap pool, outdoor spa, tennis/basketball court and children’s wadding pool and water play pool.
Indoors, there’s a game room, a business center and a function room. While a contemplative fountain and tranquility garden are ideal for quiet moments. At the fourth-level Garden City, with its 729-meter-long walkway, park benches dot landscaped gardens. And trees shade cozy sitting areas.
[Not a valid template]
DEVELOPMENT FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
Interior Typical Units
- Entrance panel door with viewer
- Individual electric and water meter
- Individual mail boxes with keys
- Provision for telephone and CATV lines per unit
- Provision for cold water supply lines for toilets
- Individual Condominium Certificate Title (CCT )
- Wood grain vinyl planks in living, dining and sleeping areas
- Ceramic tiles in kitchen, toilet and bath
- Kitchen with modular counter cabinet
- Kitchen and toilet and bath with mechanical ventilation
- Provision for window –type air conditioner opening and power outlet in sleeping areas
- Bedroom with its own toilet and bath
- Wood grain vinyl planks in living, dining and bedroom areas
- Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
- Kitchen with modular counter cabinet
- Kitchen and toilet and bath with mechanical ventilation
- Provision for window –type air conditioner opening and power outlet in bedroom areas
- Grand entry through the Transfer Pavilion with a high-ceiling lobby
- 4 high-speed elevators at Transfer Pavilion and 3 high-speed elevators per tower
- Commercial arcade at the ground floor
- Jogging trail and fitness station, pergola, courtyard, garden plaza
- Landscaped sun deck with swimming pool and water play pool
- Sauna / spa, day care center and gymnasium
- Tennis / basketball court, game room, business center and function room
- Landscaped trellis covered walkway
Building Facilities / Services
- Automatic fire sprinkler system for all units
- Overhead water tank and underground cistern
- Stand-by power generator for selected common areas
- Building administration / security office
- Maintenance and housekeeping services
- Driver lounge for selected parking levels
- Ample parking at the basement and podium levels
|Address||Araneta Center Cubao|
|Turn-over Date||Tower 1 – 2012|
|Tower 2 – 2012|
|Tower 3 – 2013|
|Typical Units per Floor||Tower 1 – 14 Units|
|Tower 2 – 14 Units|
|Tower 3 – 14 Units|
|No. of Floors||Tower 1 & 3 – 33|
|Tower 2 – 31|
|No. of Tower/s||3|
|Assoc. Dues||PhP75.00 plus VAT per sqm|
|Price per sqm||120K to 135K|
LEASE TO OWN TERMS
RESERVATION TO TURN OVER PROCESS
|Days to process||Documents needed to comply to move in|
|2-15||Taxes and Fees|
|16-29||CTBS, Down Payment & Punch list|
|SAMPLE PAYMENT SCHEDULE|
|PROJECT NAME||MANHATTAN PARKVIEW|
|UNIT NUMBER||AGOHO – 12I|
|ADDITIONAL COST OF FURNITURE||948,640.00|
|TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE||6,394,440.00|
|LEASE TO OWN | 10-10(24)-80|
|Percentage||No. of Months||TCP Breakdown||Payment/Month|
|Additional Cost of Furniture||–||–||948,640.00||–|
|Total Unit Price||–||–||6,394,440.00||–|
|Net Down Payment||–||1||614,444.00||614,444.00|
|Total Contract Price||100%||26||6,394,440.00||6,394,440.00|
|* Exclusive of Taxes & Fees|
|** Portion of the Taxes & Fees should be paid before MIC request|
|2||Mar-16||26,643.50||1st Monthly Amortization|
|3||Apr-16||26,643.50||2nd Monthly Amortization|
|4||May-16||26,643.50||3rd Monthly Amortization|
|5||Jun-16||26,643.50||4th Monthly Amortization|
|6||Jul-16||26,643.50||5th Monthly Amortization|
|7||Aug-16||26,643.50||6th Monthly Amortization|
|8||Sep-16||26,643.50||7th Monthly Amortization|
|9||Oct-16||26,643.50||8th Monthly Amortization|
|10||Nov-16||26,643.50||9th Monthly Amortization|
|11||Dec-16||26,643.50||10th Monthly Amortization|
|12||Jan-17||26,643.50||11th Monthly Amortization|
|13||Feb-17||26,643.50||12th Monthly Amortization|
|14||Mar-17||26,643.50||13th Monthly Amortization|
|15||Apr-17||26,643.50||14th Monthly Amortization|
|16||May-17||26,643.50||15th Monthly Amortization|
|17||Jun-17||26,643.50||16th Monthly Amortization|
|18||Aug-17||26,643.50||17th Monthly Amortization|
|19||Sep-17||26,643.50||18th Monthly Amortization|
|20||Oct-17||26,643.50||19th Monthly Amortization|
|21||Nov-17||26,643.50||20th Monthly Amortization|
|22||Dec-17||26,643.50||21st Monthly Amortization|
|23||Jan-18||26,643.50||22nd Monthly Amortization|
|24||Feb-18||26,643.50||23rd Monthly Amortization|
|25||Mar-18||26,643.50||24th Monthly Amortization|
|26||Apr-18||5,115,552.00||Turn Over Balance|
This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Stop reading and start calling
Why are you still reading this?..CALL NOW