WHY INVEST IN READY FOR OCCUPANCY (RFO)?
10+1 REASONS WHY TO INVEST IN “READY FOR OCCUPANCY”
- WISE INVESTMENT- The value of its unit appreciates over time.
- ADVANTAGE OF PROPERTY OWNERSHIP- Ownership transfer is smooth and immediate.
- UNPARALLELED AFTER- SALES SERVICE-Our quality services are a testament of our long lasting devotion to excellence.
- HASSLE-FREE MAINTENANCE- Materials used are of high caliber, coupled with a prompt and excellent maintenance service.
- TOP-NOTCH AMENITIES- Whether it’s a pool, a park or a gym, each facility will please every owner’s interest.
- LUXURY OF COMFORT- Moving in to your new home has never been this easy.
- PRESTIGE LIVING- Our free interior design services let you decide how luxurious your unit can get.
- LIFESTYLE CONVENIENCE- ‘RFO’ units are located in Megaworld townships, so all your needs are within reach.
- GUARANTEED SECURITY- Excellent service won’t be complete without the utmost security.
- CLEAN AND HEALTHY LIVING- Surrounded by lush greenery, the development recreates that fresh, ambient feel in an urban setting.
- PRIME LOCATIONS- Location really matters, so we’ve built our properties only in Metro Manila’s premiere spots.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Protection & Peace of Mind
- Added Value Services
- Ready For Occupancy (RFO) with Lease to Own Terms
- Free Interior Design Services
- Leasing and Resale
- Management Services
FREE INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
You will be given the free hand to personalize your future condo unit/s with the help of professional in-house stylists and interior designers. If you have an interior design in mind for your newly-bought RFO unit, we can make it happen. Rather, you may choose from the various designs that the group is offering: Zen, Contemporary, Victorian, Filipino, Industrial, and the newly introduced Balinese, Classic Chic, Modern Eclectic, among others.
The 25-hectare Newport City has grown to become a world-class tourist destination designed to fully integrate the luxury residences and prime office spaces to entertainment complex right across the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 in Pasay City. Newport City will have a total of about 6,100 world-class condominium units – all with an easy access to the famous Resorts World Manila, an entertainment capital of the township.
Resorts World Manila is a joint project of AGI subsidiary Travellers International and Genting Hong Kong, an Asian leader in the resort business. Known as the “Leisure Capital of the Philippines,” Resorts World Manila is home of an upscale shopping mall, international themed restaurants, a state-of-the-art performing arts theater featuring world-renowned musicals and other productions, and a first-class gaming center.
Newport City provides convenient access to the top schools in the metropolis including Asia Pacific College, Don Bosco, Colegio de San Agustin and Assumption College. For art enthusiasts, the nearby Roxas Boulevard takes you to the Cultural Center of the Philippines, the Manila Bay Area for the breathtaking view of the sunset and Intramuros, to rediscover our historical Spanish heritage.
We welcome you to your city.
Your new home!
Newport City revamps the cityscape as it welcomes you to a unique vacation hideaway right at the heart of the metropolis Only 40 percent of this low-density enclave is set aside for buildings. The rest of the area is dedicated for parks and landscaped gardens to bring nature to your very doorstep. You didn’t just buy a home. You gained a lifestyle.
Unit owners will bask in the glory of all things up-to-date and state-of-the-art because Sarasota, one of the three residential phases of The Residential Resort, offers a relaxing leisure and five-star environment that envelopes the Newport City township. Sarasota’s Modern Contemporary design blends resort lifestyle with luxury home features and amenities. It is also intended for unit owners to be enveloped in stylish, classic homes, while still satisfying their craving for something modern. At Sarasota, the idea is to create luxury homes with timeless ‘splendor’.
SARASOTA RESIDENTIAL RESORT
Discover the privileges of living close to nature in a Mediterranean-style resort setting inspired by Lake Las Vegas Choose from an executive studio, 1- bedroom or 2-bedroom home, with wide windows and balconies The elegant, earth-toned residential buildings are no more the 9 stories high, so air can flow freely Each building boasts its own lobby
and ample basement parking, aside from a guarded entrance gate, a tree-lined perimeter fence encloses the entire community. The interior roads are wide and made safe for children
Montecito Resort Drive,
Newport City, Villamor
Airbase, Pasay City
- Laminate wood planks for living and dining areas
- Bedroom with modular closet
- Laminate wood plank floor finish in bedroom area
- Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet & baths
- Kitchen with stainless steel sink and modular under counter and hanging cabinets
- Kitchen and toilet with mechanical ventilation
- Provision of window-type air conditioner opening and power outlet at bedroom
- Entrance lobby with reception counter
- One to two high-speed, interior finished passenger elevators available for each tower
- Security command center for 24-hour monitoring of all building facilities
- Centralized mail room
- Paved walkway for leased commerce
Recreational Amenities /Facilities
- Gated entrance
- Main entry and walkway lined with palm trees and water features
- Tennis courts
- Lap and free-form swimming pools with in-water pool lounge
- Children’s wading pool with water slide
- Changing rooms
- Landscaped gardens and bird bath
Building Facilities / services
- Automatic fire sprinkler system for all units
- Overhead water tank and underground cistern for ample water supply
- Standby power generator for selected common areas
- Building administration / security office
- Maintenance and housekeep
Turned Over last 2011
Php 65 per sqm
|Studio : 36.5-38.5 sqm||Php 3.8M to 4.1M|
|1 Bedroom : 47.5-50 sqm||Php 4.7M to 5.3M|
|2 Bedroom : 49-82sqm||Php 5.1M to 8.6M|
|3 Bedroom : 118.5 sqm||Php 12.5M|
- Walking distance to Newport City Mall
- 5-star Marriot Hotel Resort
- Maxim’s Hotel and Casino
- Adjacent to 18 hole Villamor Golf Course
- A business IT district to be built in the complex
- A convention center within the complex
- Accessibility to an international airport, NAIA
- Accessible w/ major business districts like Makati and Fort Bonifacio (5-10 mins away)
- Very accessible with major highways like EDSA, C-5 and the South Super highway
- Very high rental demand from transient travelers, golfers, business owners, employees from the business district within the Newport City and employees from Makati and Fort Bonifacio
LEASE TO OWN TERMS
RESERVATION TO TURN OVER PROCESS
|Days to process||Documents needed to comply to move in|
|2-15||Taxes and Fees|
|16-29||CTBS, Down Payment & Punch list|
|SAMPLE PAYMENT SCHEDULE|
|UNIT NUMBER||AGOHO – 12I|
|ADDITIONAL COST OF FURNITURE||948,640.00|
|TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE||6,394,440.00|
|LEASE TO OWN | 10-10(24)-80|
|Percentage||No. of Months||TCP Breakdown||Payment/Month|
|Additional Cost of Furniture||–||–||948,640.00||–|
|Total Unit Price||–||–||6,394,440.00||–|
|Net Down Payment||–||1||614,444.00||614,444.00|
|Total Contract Price||100%||26||6,394,440.00||6,394,440.00|
|* Exclusive of Taxes & Fees|
|** Portion of the Taxes & Fees should be paid before MIC request|
|2||Mar-16||26,643.50||1st Monthly Amortization|
|3||Apr-16||26,643.50||2nd Monthly Amortization|
|4||May-16||26,643.50||3rd Monthly Amortization|
|5||Jun-16||26,643.50||4th Monthly Amortization|
|6||Jul-16||26,643.50||5th Monthly Amortization|
|7||Aug-16||26,643.50||6th Monthly Amortization|
|8||Sep-16||26,643.50||7th Monthly Amortization|
|9||Oct-16||26,643.50||8th Monthly Amortization|
|10||Nov-16||26,643.50||9th Monthly Amortization|
|11||Dec-16||26,643.50||10th Monthly Amortization|
|12||Jan-17||26,643.50||11th Monthly Amortization|
|13||Feb-17||26,643.50||12th Monthly Amortization|
|14||Mar-17||26,643.50||13th Monthly Amortization|
|15||Apr-17||26,643.50||14th Monthly Amortization|
|16||May-17||26,643.50||15th Monthly Amortization|
|17||Jun-17||26,643.50||16th Monthly Amortization|
|18||Aug-17||26,643.50||17th Monthly Amortization|
|19||Sep-17||26,643.50||18th Monthly Amortization|
|20||Oct-17||26,643.50||19th Monthly Amortization|
|21||Nov-17||26,643.50||20th Monthly Amortization|
|22||Dec-17||26,643.50||21st Monthly Amortization|
|23||Jan-18||26,643.50||22nd Monthly Amortization|
|24||Feb-18||26,643.50||23rd Monthly Amortization|
|25||Mar-18||26,643.50||24th Monthly Amortization|
|26||Apr-18||5,115,552.00||Turn Over Balance|
For more information and inquiries, Please contact me for updated prices, unit availability, applicable discounts and promos.