The Albany at Mckinley West Fort Bonifacio
Luxurious Development Rising soon in McKinley West, The Albany features a modern façade, scintillating amenities, and unique top-of-the-line home brand collaborations with unmatched views of Forbes Park and the Global City Skyline.
Unique in Mckinley West, this property offers exclusive direct elevator access from the lobby to your unit.
Responding to the need for contemporary upscale home designs, Megaworld has commissioned UK-based architectural firm, Broadway Malyan, to bring their expertise in developing the Albany in Fort Bonifacio.
With over 500 design experts all over the world, Broadway Malyan brings global architecture urbanism and design in 43 countries in Europe, North and South America, Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific. The award-winning company has received 240 awards since it was founded in 1967 for its iconic designs of residential, office, healthcare, education and hotels in different parts of the world.
Broadway Malyan’s design for the luxury residential estates in McKinley West will be similar to the opulent homes in London.
A collaboration with the top European luxury brands for home design and fixtures will be a major highlight of these luxury residential estates. Each suite of the residential estates will feature the award-winning design pieces of Philippe Starck from Duravit and Hansgrohe for bathroom and toilet; the energy-saving and eco-friendly built-in home appliances from Bosch and the sophisticated kitchen fixtures from German luxury brand, Leicht.
These top international home brands are among Europe’s most awarded and admired companies for luxury home innovations
- Ready by Dec 2021 + 6 months grace period
- A low-density luxury residential estate
- The first low-rise development at Mckinley West, Fort Bonifacio with elevators leading up to your unit
- Only offers 2 to 4 Bedroom units ranging from 123 to 348.50 square meters
- Maximized security through KEY-CARD access- to the satisfaction of the highly discriminating
- Designed by Broadway Malyan
- Comes with built-in home and cooking appliances by Bosch
- Bathroom pieces by Hansgrohe and Duravit designed by Philippe Starck
- Each unit features balconies accessible from bedrooms, living and dining areas, enriching the residents’ affinity with the outdoors. High technology conveniences include Wi-Fi internet access at the main lobby and amenity area.
LOCATION AND VICINITY MAP
Located on a 34.5-hectare property, McKinley West is Megaworld’s first ultra high-end master planned community beside the elite village of Forbes Park. Residents can enjoy close proximity to multinational companies, embassies, malls, high end villages, major thoroughfares, and even the airport.
Spending P45-billion in the next 10 years to build McKinley West, Megaworld envisions McKinley West to be a luxurious blend of a modern business district and posh residential enclaves. The township’s residential district, where the village and the estates are located, will have its own exclusive access for residents.
Lawton Avenue, the main road fronting the township, will be expanded to six to eight lanes, through the efforts of the Bases Conversion and Development Authority. The township will also have direct access to McKinley Hill to allow access to Bonifacio Global City, South Luzon Expressway, C5 Road, the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and McKinley Road toward Makati CBD.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
Exceptional living begins at the arrival plaza, with a magnificent water feature welcoming the residents home. A superb leisure experience unfolds with the amenities facing the serene McKinley West Village. Outdoor amenities include an infinity edge swimming pool with fiber-optic lighting, kiddie pool, submerged lounge deck with bubbles, pool deck lounge, cabanas, outdoor shower area, and male and female changing rooms. Indoors, recreation for all ages abound. Residents may choose from the gym, yoga room, game room, function rooms and kid’s play room. At The Albany, recreational possibilities are boundless.
- Key card access to units and elevators
- Residential lobby with reception counter, lounge area and Wi-Fi internet access
- Video-phone security system connecting reception and security counter to all units
- Maintenance and housekeeping services for all common areas
- Automatic heat/smoke detection and fire sprinkler system for all units
- 100 percent back-up power supply for all common areas and residential units
- Private elevators leading up to your unit
- Building administration and security office
- Controlled access and 24-hour security
- Security command center for 24-hour monitoring for all building facilities
- Closed-circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring for selected areas
- Annunciator panel with emergency speaker at elevator lobby
- Centralized mailboxes for each unit
- Overhead tank and underground cistern for ample water supply
- Driver’s lounge with toilet and paging system
- Parking Area
Floor Plans and Layout: